Sunday 28 August 2016

Coldplay (1) - Week #34

I was supposed to publish this yesterday, but this post somehow deleted itself because I changed google accounts. Oops.
*This is the post for August 20th*

Songs leaving:
Ben Rector - Brand New (#38)
P!nk - Just Like Fire (#44)
Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me (#46)
The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#48) [7 weeks @ #1]
AJR - I'm Not Famous (#50)

50. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, And I (#45)
49. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts (#47)
48. Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know (#43)
47. MAGIC! - Red Dress (#40)
46. Snakehips/ZAYN - Cruel (DEBUT)
45. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#27)
44. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#42)
43. Katy Perry - Rise (DEBUT)
42. Halsey - Colours (#39)
41. Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex) (#34)
40. Tomeflies - Once In A While (#33)
39. Sonreal - Can I Get A Witness (#32)
38. Alan Walker - Faded (#19)
37. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#41)
36. The Lumineers - Ophelia (#36)
35. Steve Aoki & Boehm/Walk The Moon - Back 2 U (#49)
34. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#35)
33. Jordan Fisher - All About Us (#14)
32. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#31)
31. Panic! At The Disco - Bohemian Rhapsody (DEBUT)
30. Adele - I Miss You (#29)
29. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (#25)
28. Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love (#30)
27. All Time Low - Missing You (#27)
26. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#26)
25. Glenn Morrison/Evalyn - I'm The King (#5)
24. Lil Wayne/Imagine Dragons/... - Sucker For Pain (#24)
23. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#22)
22. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#21)
21. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#18)
20. Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (#23)
19. Ariana Grande - Into You (#12)
18. Sophia Grace/Silento - Girl In The Mirror (#37)
17. Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MO - Cold Water
16. Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - Wild (#17)
15. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (#11)
14. Sia - Unstoppable (#15)
13. Britney Spears/G-Eazy - Make Me... (#10)
12. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#9)
11. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey - The Little Things (#6)
10. OneRepublic - Kids (DEBUT)
9. ControlMX/Becky Hanson - I Started A Joke (DEBUT)
8. Ariana Grande - Touch It (#7)
7. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#8)
6. Demi Lovato - Body Say (#4)
5. RedOne/Enrique Iglesias/R. City/Shaggy/Serayah - Don't You Need Somebody (#17)
4. Hedley - Lose Control (#13)
3. Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You (#3)
2. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#1)
1. Coldplay/Beyonce' - Hymn For The Weekend (#2) [1st week @ #1]

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Sophia Grace/Silento - Girl In The Mirror (+19)
Biggest Drop Of The Week: Glenn Morrison/Evalyn - I'm The King  (-20)

Comments on debuts:
So we have two debuts from suicide squad. Sort of obviously, they are creepy and mysterious. Bohemian Rhapsody is really long but it is one of the few songs that is worth the long listen.

I started a joke is the trailor commercial. It is SO MYSTERIOUS. I love it so much! It is amazing. I cannot even describe it.

Rise debuts right after a re-entry on Hit-Bound. It is better now that I know its origin. And that is all I can say.

The old OneRepublic was amazing. Then there was this drought period where they did nothing and I started to jam to songs from The Weeknd. Now, The Weeknd is in a drought and OneRepublic are back. This is their second single in one year. I had a higher opinion on Wherever I Go because I was so happy the OneRepublic were back. Kids came a little late considering Wherever I Go has lost most popularity. I mean, I still love it, but right now Kids is better because I outgrew Wherever I Go.

Most people think Snakehips/Zayn - Cruel is okay. I think it is anywhere from good to amazing. I listened to it a couple of times, and I enjoyed it. And so.

Hit-Bound:
MKTO - Supersticious
Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y.
Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You (DEBUT)
Tove Lo - Cool Girl (DEBUT)
Kungs vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners - This Girl (DEBUT)
Nick Jonas/Ty Dolla $ign - Bacon (RE-ENTRY)

No comments:

Post a Comment