Saturday 11 March 2017

Please answer I need your opinion on this!

I have realized that my blog is not getting that many page views. I understand, from someone's perspective it would be quite boring. And I doubt anybody reads through all sixty songs.

So I need you guys' opinion on this: I am willing to abandon this blog and start a countdown blog. Should I? Please let me know. I would prefer to. I realized that when I ask questions they are most of the time not answered in the comments so I have created a Google Form. Please answer it, it will seriously take two seconds.

(I will not be doing a post this week)

 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading from your charts and everyone else's. It would be interesting if you reviewed the countdown. You can do what you want though. Also the Google Form says that you need permission to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to post the countdown, Sasha.

    ReplyDelete