Thursday 15 June 2017

Tash Sultana (1) - Week #24

Maria Persutti said: "When the devil went down to Melbourne looking for a soul to steal, he met Tash Sultana. She kicked his a**, she kicked it so hard that it left the planet, and for a short time she was able to liberate those poor wretched souls trapped in his dark bottomless pit, caress them, raise them to the light and make them forget their endless pain." Yeah, if you haven't heard this song, then head over on youtube and have a listen. There is a lot of music at the beginning, so skip to 1:50 if you would like to skip the music.

I have exams now. Most people would think "exams=studying=stress=no time on your hands=blah blah blah and so on" but for me, exams mean I study with my friends an hour before the exam, get to school, do the one hour exam, go home and do my blog, or play hockey outside, or continue writing a story, or whatever. So I have tons of time on my hands. However, I mentioned that in two weeks I will be working on a farm so I have no clue what I will do with this blog.

Preference revealer again, same format as last week. And I will not be doing peak and weeks on chart. Funny thing happened: I entered the 30 songs from last week, plus a few possible debuts, plus a few possible re-entries, and only four out of the thirteen debut/re-entry possibilities made it in the top 30.

Listening to youtube, watching my favourites from 2016 (Sucker For Pain, Figure Me Out, Heathens...) I came across Stressed Out. It literally has 992 665 568 views. Not even one billion. Wasn't this a massive hit? Despacito had over one billion views even before I found out about it.

This week ~ Song Name (#last week)(+/-/=)

#1 song this week one year ago: Alan Walker - Faded (1)
#1 song last week: Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations (1)

Exits:
Noah Cyrus - Stay Together
Ed Sheeran/Kranium - Shape Of You
Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
Muse - Dig Down








The countdown...













1
Tash Sultana - Jungle (#16)[+15]{1st week at #1}
2
Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#11)(+9)
3
Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations (#1)(-2)
4
Shaun Frank & Dyson - No Future (#2)(-2)
5
LP - Lost On You (#4)(-1)
6
DNCE - Kissing Strangers (#10)(+4)
7
The Weeknd - Reminder (#8)(+1)
8
Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#13)(+5)
9
Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin (#25)(+16)
10
Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE. (#3)(-7)
11
The 1975 - Somebody Else (#9)(-2)
12
Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens - Reminding Me (#5)(-7)
13
Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club (#15)(+2)
14
Nick Jonas/Nicki Minaj - Bom Bidi Bom (RE-ENTRY)
15
Paramore - Hard Times (#12)(-3)
16
David Guetta/Justin Bieber - 2U (#19)(+3)
17
The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#17)(=)
18
Little Mix/Stormzy - Power (DEBUT)
19
G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (RE-ENTRY)
20
Massari - So Long (#14)(-6)
21
Alyssa Reid/Likewise - Badlands (#23)(+2)
22
Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (#26)(+4)
23
MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#6)(-17)
24
Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#29)(+5)
25
Walk Off The Earth - Fire In My Soul (#24)(-1)
26
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#20)(-6)
27
Fall Out Boy - Young & Menace (#18)(-9)
28
Virginia To Vegas - Selfish (#30)(+2)
29
Gnash/DENM - Belong (#7)(-22)
30
Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan - There For You (DEBUT)



Thanks for viewing! Again, there was a lack of new music. I miss April 25th.

2 comments: