Wednesday 27 July 2016

Twenty One Pilots (3) - Week #31

Image result for heathens
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

Hello everyone and welcome back! As I said in last week's post, I am leaving on a vacation on Friday so I decided to get this week's post out early. So here we are! All that I have to say is that since there is only a three day difference since I posted last week to when I started this post, there will not be much difference.

Exit:
Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#48)[x2]

#1 song last week: Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey - The Little Things [1st week]

50. Troye Sivan - Youth (#50)[x3]
49. Lil Wayne/Wiz Khalifa/Imagine Dragons - Sucker For Pain (DEBUT)
48. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, And I (#47) [1 week]
47. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop Th Feeling (#49)
46. The Strumbellas - Spirits (#46) [x2][1 week]
45. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#44) [1 week]
44. Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - Wild (#45)
43. Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me (#42)
42. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday (#41)
41. Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know (#43)
40. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#38) [7 weeks]
39. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#39)
38. P!nk - Just Like Fire (#40)
37. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#37)[8 weeks (11 total)]
36. Halsey - Colours (#35)
35. Adele - I Miss You (#36)
34. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#33)
33. The Lumineers - Ophelia (#32)
32. Timeflies - Once In A While (#30)
31. Simple Plan - Singing In The Rain (#12)
30. All Time Low - Missing You (#31)
29. Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (#29)[3 weeks]
28. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#34)
27. Ben Rector - Brand New (#28)
26. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#22)
25. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#25)
24. The Lonely Island/Adam Levine - I'm So Humble (#26)
23. Jordan Fisher - All About Us (#27)
22. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts (#24)
21. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)(#21)[1 week in 2015]
20. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#23)[2 weeks][x2]
19. MAGIC! - Red Dress (#20)
18. Alan Walker - Faded (#17)[1 week]
17. Hedley - Lose Control (#18)
16. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#16)
15. AJR - I'm Not Famous (#15)
14. Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (#11)
13. Sia - Unstoppable (#13)
12. Ariana Grande - Into You (#7)
11. Goo Goo Dolls - So Alive (#5)
10. Demi Lovato - Body Say (#19)
9. Sonreal - Can I Gte A Witness (#6) [1 week]
8. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (#8)
7. Alessia cara - Scars To Your Beatiful (#10)
6. Flume/Kai - Never be Like You (#4)
5. Ariana Grande - Touch It (#14)
4. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey - The Little Things (#1) [1 week]
3. Coldplay/Beyonce' - Hymn For The Weekend (#9)
2. Glenn Morrison/Evalyn - I'm The King (#3)
1. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#2) [3rd week @ #1]

Biggest jump!!! of the week: Tie (2) - Ariana Grande - Touch It; Demi Lovato - Body Say (+9)
Biggest drop!!! of the week: Simple Plan - Singing In The Rain (-19)

Comments on debut:
Sucker For Pain was the second song released from the Suicide Squad album. I understand the lyric connection, so I am not going to comment on that. Imagine Dragons' part in this song is spectacular, and I am glad that they lied when they said that they would take 2016 off. However, this song really could do without the rapping. I am not really a fan of rapping except for G-Eazy because I love the lyrics he creates. Panda and Don't Mind were kind of my short-lasting guilty pleasures. But in this song, the rapping is not done in a catchy way, so I really don't like the rapping. Purple Lamborghini is out, too, from this album, and the rapping there is not much better. I find from this Suicide Squad album that Heathens will be the best song, although I am interested in hearing Panic! At The Disco's cover of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Hit-Bound:
Katy Perry - Rise
John Newman - Olé
Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love 
Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex)
Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MO - Cold Water (BEST SONG ON HIT-BOUND)
Britney Spears/G-Eazy - Make Me...

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! You can check mine out here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog!
    Link to my blog: http://sxmhitsoneweekendcountdown.blogspot.com
    Panic! At The Disco's cover of Bohemian Rhapsody is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete