Sunday 14 May 2017

#50Friday review: week of Mother's Day!

For this: I might not do this again for a while. I actually don't know why I did a full review for this preference blog. So before I convince myself out of it, let's get started!

#50Friday:


50. Runaground - Chase You Down
49. Danger Twins - Icons
48. Maroon 5/Future - Cold
47. Ed Sheeran - New Man
46. Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
45. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm

44. Pentatonix - Hallelujah
43. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things

42. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap
41. Hey Violet - Guys My Age
40. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy
39. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

38. Julia Michaels - Issues
37. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
36. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide
35. Symon - No Way

34. Lady Gaga - The Cure (DEBUT)
33. Charlie Puth - Attention (DEBUT)
32. Imagine Dragons - Believer

31. Noah Cyrus - Stay Together
30. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
29. Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.
28. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life

27. Katy Perry/Migos - Bon Appétit
26. Halsey - Now or Never
25. Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy
24. Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad
23. DNCE/Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers
22. Marian Hill - Down
21. Zayn/PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time
20. Stargate/Pink/Sia - Waterfall
19. Little Mix - Touch
18. The Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night
17. Lorde - Green Light
16. Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce
15. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
14. Coin - Talk Too Much

13. Big Sean - Bounce Back
12. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye

11. James Hersey - Miss You
10. One Ok Rock - American Girls
9. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)

8. Meghan Trainor - I'm a Lady
7. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
6. Bebe Rexha - I Got You
5. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
4. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs

3. Jason Derulo/Ty Dolla $ign/Nicki Minaj - Swalla
2. Jax Jones/Raye - You Don't Know Me

1. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay


Comments:

I know how much you love Stay and I know how much I loved it a while ago, so no comment there, I was kind of expecting it to hit #1 sometime.

But your #2... I respect your opinion, but this song is really annoying for me. I really don't like the singer's voice and it is so repetitive. It sounds like a throwback.

I guess I grew out of Swalla because of overplay and how the meaning makes no sense. But I see how the chorus could be catchy.

Nice to see Thumbs and Heavydirtysoul recognized somewhere...

One of my stations plays almost 50% rap music and they sure overplay iSpy, Bounce Back, and HUMBLE. I liked all those songs at first, but they played it so much...

Funny to see I Got You so high. Anyway, I do that a lot with songs I love so I understand. But, for me now, this song is really annoying except for the pre-chorus.

Your three Hit-Bound exits in the 10s (Touch, Green Light, Talk Too Much) are all despised by me. I actually forgot how annoying the chorus was for Touch and Green Light. I even considered putting Slide in orange because I heard it most recently.

Nice to see The Cure and Attention debut! Those two really are great songs and I hope that they do well here and everywhere.

Chase You Down though...

Hold on... not all of the songs on here are rated 10/10 by you? That must mean that music is pretty bad for you nowadays, or you have some sort of code? I don't get it.

And don't forget that pink here means horrible, not 10/10.

Like the weekend countdown, you have awesome music down low. I hope to see #28-34 jump some time soon!

Top 5:

1. Good Life
2. Stay Together
3. Heavy
4. Attention
5. Believer

Bottom 5:

1. Green Light
2. Slide
3. I Feel So Bad
4. Touch
5. Break Up Every Night

Top 20 review!:

-1-so bad it makes my ears bleed (pink/orange)
20. Green Light
19. Touch
18. Break Up Every Night
17. You Don't Know Me

0-horrible (pink)

16. Swalla
15. Talk Too Much
14. Mo Bounce
1-bad (red)

13. Light My Body Up
12. I Got You
2-decent (blue)

11. I'm A Lady
3-okay (blue)

10. Bounce Back
4-good (light blue)

9. Rockabye
8. Waterfall
5-great (green)

7. Thumbs
6. Make Me (Cry)
5. That's What I Like
4. American Girls
3. Stay
6-masterpiece (green/purple)

2. Miss You
1. Heavydirtysoul


48%


#1 recommendation for this chart: Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens - Reminding Me

4 comments:

  1. 1. Thanks for reviewing!
    2. I do have a code. Songs from #1 to about #23 are rated a 10/10 for me, and the rest are a 9/10 or an 8.5/10.
    3. #28-#34 will jump, except for #32 because its chart run is finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. your welcome!
      2. for me all songs on my chart are rated 10/10
      3. Good except #30

      Delete
  2. Top 20 Review for your most recent chart:

    -1 -Worst Song
    NONE

    0-Crap
    NONE

    1-Bad
    20. Lights Down Low

    2-Old
    NONE

    3-Decent
    19. Belong
    18. Young & Menace
    17. Lust For Life

    4-Good
    16. Skin
    15. All Night
    14. No Vacancy
    13. Reminder
    12. So Long
    11. Badlands
    10. At My Best
    9. Bom Bidi Bom
    8. Sooner Or Later
    7. Symphony
    6. Slow Hands
    5. Thunder
    4. Despacito
    3. Selfish
    2. Good Life

    5-Great
    NONE (this is really rare)

    6-Best Song
    1. Heavydirtysoul

    Total: 76/100 (+3) (Good)
    Last Week: 73/100 (Good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... are there any songs in my bottom 10 that are "great"?

      Delete