Friday 19 May 2017

Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber (3) - Week #20

I actually heard Reminder on my radio for the first time. And even better, it was #2 on the daily top 4 at 4!!! I was with my grandfather so I had to control kind of my excitement, but inside I was so happy!!!

And some songs re-entered because I have be re-listening to them this week.

OneDirection members have all released their own singles now. Liam Payne's is easily the worst. And while it is not horrible, I will NOT grow into it because it is just rap. Those guys really took all the paths: Pop, Rock, Rap...

Exits:
X Ambassadors - Torches (#21)
The Chainsmokers/Florida Georgia Line - Last Day Alive (#26)
Lady Gaga - The Cure (#29)
James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#30)

#1 song this week one year ago: The Summer Set - Figure Me Out [2]
#1 song last week: Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito [2]


30. Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical (#28)

29. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#14)[-15]
28. Ed Sheeran/Kranium - Shape Of You (RE-ENTRY)
27. Fall Out Boy - Young & Menace (#13)[-14]
26. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#20)
25. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (#22)
24. Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE. (DEBUT)
23. Charlie Puth - Attention (#25)
22. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#24)
21. Noah Cyrus - Stay Together (DEBUT)
20. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#12)
19. Virginia To Vegas - Selfish (#18)
18. Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfield - At My Best (#19)
17. The Weeknd/Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (#6)
16. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (#16)
15. Nick Jonas/Nicki Minaj - Bom Bidi Bom (#15)
14. Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (#14)
13. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#10)
12. Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin (#8)
11. Alyssa Reid/Likewise - Badlands (#11)
10. Drake - Passionfruit (#27)[+17]
9. OneRepublic - No Vacancy (#2)
8. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#5)
7. The Weeknd  - Reminder (#7)
6. Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens - Reminding Me (#23)[+17]
5. Gnash/DENM - Belong (#4)
4. LP - Lost On You (RE-ENTRY)
3. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#3)
2. Massari - So Long (#17)[+15]
1. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#1)

Hit-Bound
Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
Kygo/Ellie Goulding - First Time
Steve Aoki/DVBBS/2 Chainz - Without You
DVBBS/CMC$/Gia Koka - Not Going Home
X Ambassadors - Hoping
All Time Low - Dirty Laundry
Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
Walk Off The Earth - Fire In My Soul
Paramore - Hard Times

7 comments:

  1. I heard Reminder on my local hip hop station yesterday.

    It's good.

    https://tinyurl.com/kuol99e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait. I'm not done.

      #1 Recommendation For Sasha: Xxxtentacion/Ski Mask The Slump God - What In XXXTarnation

      Delete
    2. No!!! Don't fall into Parker's trap!

      #1 Recommendation for Sasha: Iggy Azalea/Anitta - Switch

      Delete
    3. Great that you heard Reminder, and I'll give a listen to both those songs asap

      Delete
    4. Both those songs are absolute trash in my opinion.

      Delete
  2. Ratings of all the songs here I know:

    0-Crap
    Shape of You
    Heavydirtysoul

    1-Bad
    Passionfruit
    Good Life

    2-Mediocre
    Heavy

    3-Decent
    Despacito

    4-Good
    At My Best

    5-Great
    Humble
    Reminder

    Btw did you listen to my recommendation? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete