Wednesday 16 August 2017

5000 pageview special: Top 10 songs from OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, and Maroon 5

Before we begin , I would like to thank the blogging community and others that have helped me get to five thousand pageviews in such a short time. I will be presenting to you my favourite songs from OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons and Maroon 5, my favourite bands.


Top 10 songs from OneRepublic:

  
10. Love Runs Out (from Native)


9. If I Lose Myself (from Native)


8. Wherever I Go (from Oh My My)


7. Apologize (from Dreaming Out Loud)


6. Better (from Oh My My)


5. I Lived (from Native


4. All The Right Moves (from Waking Up)


3. Counting Stars (from Native)


2. A.I. [ft. Peter Gabriel] (from Oh My My)


1. Secrets (from Waking Up)





Top 10 songs from Imagine Dragons:


10. Nothing Left To Say (from Night Visions)


9. Fade (from Answers To Nothing)


8. I Don't Know Why (from Evolve)


7. Fallen (from Nights Visions)


6. On Top Of The World (from Nights Visions)


5. Whatever It Takes (from Evolve)


4. Shots (from Smoke And Mirrors)


3. Believer (from Evolve)


2. Radioactive (from Night Visions)


1. Demons (from Nights Visions)





Top 10 songs from Maroon 5:


10. Don't Wanna Know (single)


9. Animals (from V)


8. Maps (from V)


7. Feelings (from V)


6. Moves Like Jagger [ft. Christina Aguilera](single)


5. Payphone [ft. Wiz Khalifa](from Overexposed)


4. This Love (from Songs About Jane)


3. This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf****r (from V)


2. Harder To Breathe (from Songs About Jane)


1. Wake Up Call (from It Won't Be Soon Before Long)




Thanks for viewing!

11 comments:

  1. Here's the Top 10 throwback songs, but one is different:
    1. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito
    2. Britney Spears - Stronger
    3. *NSYNC - Bye, Bye, Bye
    4. Cรฉline Dion - My Heart Will Go On
    5. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
    6. OutKast - Hey Ya!
    7. Usher/Lil Jon/Ludacris - Yeah!
    8. OneRepublic - Apologize
    9. Nelly Furtado - Say it Right
    10. The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The volume changes is really cool and the lyrics are interesting. Dan Reynolds kills in the chorus.

      This song was the first song that made me aware of pop radio.

      Delete