Saturday 15 October 2016

Mike Posner (1) - Week #42

I'm sorry I got this one out a little late.
To think of the fact that this song debuted at #49 is impossible.
Both Justin Bieber song dropped 12 spots.

Songs Leaving:
MKTO - Superstitious (#41)
Timeflies - Once In A While (#48)
The Lumineers - Ophelia (#49)

#1 song this week one year ago: The Weeknd - In The Night (4)
#1 song last week: Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (9)

50. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#42)
49. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#50)
48. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#44)
47. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#47)
46. The Weeknd - False Alarm (#45)
45. Alan Walker - Faded (#43)
44. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (#40)
43. Steve Aoki & Boehm/Walk The Moon - Back 2 U (#32)
42. Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - Wild (#39)
41. Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex) (#23)
40. Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (#38)
39. All Time Low - Missing You (#37)
38. Glenn Morrison/Evalyn - I'm The King (#36)
37. Justin Bieber/Dj Snake - Let Me Love You (#25)
36. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#33)
35. OneRepublic - Future Looks Good (#35)
34. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side (#46)
33. Jason Derulo - Kiss The Sky (#34)
32. ControlMX/Becky Hanson - I Started A Joke (#31)
31. Justin Bieber/Major Lazer/MO - Cold Water (#19)
30. Britney Spears/G-Eazy - Make Me... (#30)
29. Ariana Grande - Touch It (#28)
28. RedOne/Enrique Iglesias/R. City/Shaggy/Serayah - Don't You Need Somebody (#29)
27. Niall Horan - This Town (#26)
26. OneRepublic - Kids (#20)
25. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#24)
24. OneRepublic - Let's Hurt Tonight (DEBUT)
23. OneRepublic - Choke (DEBUT)
22. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (#22)
21. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey - The Little Things (#21)
20. Maroon5 - Don't Wanna Know (DEBUT)
19. Coldplay/Beyonce' - Hymn For The Weekend (#13)
18. Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love (#18)
17. Fitz & The Tantrums - HandClap (#17)
16. Sia - The Greatest (#15)
15. DNCE - Body Moves (#27)
14. Karl Wolf - Amateur At Love (#14)
13. Lil Wayne/Imagine Dragons/... - Sucker For Pain (#16)
12. Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You (#11)
11. Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You (#10)
10. Snakehips/Zayn - Cruel (#9)
9. The Chainsmokers/Phoebe Ryan - All We Know (#12)
8. Hedley - Lose Control (#8)
7. Nick Jonas - Bacon (#5)
6. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (#4)
5. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#1)
4. Twenty One Pilots - Cancer (#3)
3. OneRepublic/Peter Gabriel - A.I. (#6)
2. Frenship/Emily Warren - Capsize (#7)
1. Mike Posner - Be As You Are (#2) [1st week @ #1]

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side; DNCE - Body Moves (+12)
Biggest Drop Of The Week: Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex) (-18)

OneRepublic is back! Here was my review for Choke when I reviewed the album: (10/10) The chorus of this song is amazing! I love this song so much that I cannot get the chorus out of my head. The idea of choking on memories is good, also. Songs with choirs are my favourites.
Here is my review for Let's Hurt Tonight: (10/10) Ryan Tedder's voice is used to the fullest. It reminds of the song "All I Know", in a good way, because I loved that song. 
Unlike some artists I know nowadays (The Weeknd) Ryan Tedder's screams sound good.

And Maroon5 are back! Finally! It took me about three listens to grow into this song, but now I love it. The beat is so catchy, like all the Maroon5 songs that became hits. Although the verses could use some work, the chorus is so catchy to make up for it. Also, Kendrick Lamar was also featured in this song for like 15 seconds. He didn't do anything! I might as well remove him from the song. The fact that it is already #1 on iTunes is a good sign.

Hit-Bound:
Clean Bandit/Louisa Johnson - Tears
Shawn Mendes - Mercy (DEBUT)
Virginia To Vegas - Lights Out
OneRepublic - Fingertips
OneRepublic - Better
OneRepublic - Heaven
John Bellion - All Time Low (DEBUT)

7 comments:

  1. It's Maroon 5. And the only songs on here that are also on my chart are Starboy and Sucker For Pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that is because I am not a big fan of rap music

      Delete
    2. The only two songs on my chart that aren't rap songs are Closer and My Way, both of which aren't on here.

      Delete
  2. I'm not really a fan of Be as You Are anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete