Saturday 29 October 2016

OneRepublic/Peter Gabriel (1) - Week #44

I am sorry I got this one out late. However, I have this whole week off from school, so next week's post might even come out Friday during the day.

We have had a different #1 for 5 weeks in a row now.
Due to the overflow of OneRepublic, I have made a new rule: There can be no more than 4 songs from the same artist on the countdown at any time.

Exits:
OneRepublic - Kids (#26)
OneRepublic - Future Looks Good (#33)
OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#35)
Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#48)

#1 song last year this week: The Weeknd - In The Night (6)
#1 song last week: Frenship/Enily Warren - Capsize (1)

50. Jason Derulo - Kiss The Sky (#44)
49. Alan Walker - Faded (#47)
48. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (#43)
47. Martiin Garrix/Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love (#49)
46. Rihanna - Love On The Brain (DEBUT)
45. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#45)
44. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (#50)
43. Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - Wild (#42)
42. Britney Spears/G-Eazy - Make Me... (#30)
41. Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex) (#41)
40. RedOne/Enrique Iglesias/R. City/Shaggy/Serayah - Don't You Need Somebody (#28)
39. The Weeknd - False Alarm (#15)
38. Glenn Morrison/Evalyn - I'm The King (#38)
37. Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (#39)
36. All Time Low - Missing You (#37)
35. Ariana Grande - Touch It (#34)
34. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#31)
33. The Summer Set - The Night Is Young (DEBUT)
32. Justin Bieber/Major Lazer/MO - Cold Water (#32)
31. Justin Bieber/Dj Snake - Let Me Love You (#36)
30. ControlMX/Becky Hanson - I Started A Joke (#29)
29. Niall Horan - This Town (#27)
28. Karl Wolf - Amateur At Love (#14)
27. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey - The Little Things (#23)
26. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side (#25)
25. OneRepublic - Let's Hurt Tonight (#24)
24. OneRepublic - Choke (#22)
23. OneRepublic - Better (#40)
22. Virginia To Vegas - Lights Out (DEBUT)
21. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (#21)
20. ColdPlay/Bayonce' - Hymn For The Weekend
19. Hedley - Can't Slow Down (DEBUT)
18. Fitz & The Tantrums - HandClap (#19)
17. DNCE - Body Moves (#17)
16. Maroon5 - Don't Wanna Know (#18)
15. Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You (#12)
14. Sia - The Greatest (#16)
13. Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You (#13)
12. The Chainsokers/Phoebe Ryan - All We Know (#8)
11. Snakehips/Zayn - Cruel (#10)
10. Nick Jonas - Bacon (#7)
9. Hedley - Lose Control (#9)
8. Twenty One Pilots - Cancer (#6)
7. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (#4)
6. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#5)
5. Lil Wayne/Imagine Dragons - Sucker For Pain (#11)
4. John Bellion - All Time Low (#46)
3. Mike Posner - Be As You Are (#2)
2. Frenship/Emily Warren - Capsize (#1)
1. OneRepublic/Peter Gabriel - A.I. (#3)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: John Bellion - All Time Low (+42) [New Biggest Jump Of All Time!!!]
Biggest Drop Of The Week: The Weeknd - False Alarm (-24)

Comments on debuts:
Back from their masterpiece Figure Me Out are the Summer Set, with their new song that is definitely superior to Figure Me Out, but definitely not bad.

I heard this Rihanna song a lot of times since it was recommended in the comments. I didn't like it enough to put in on here, but now I do.

I know I am really late for Can't Slow Down. But it is becoming popular now. I feel so dumb. I had the Hedley album "Hello" when it was released and I didn't think of putting any songs on here except Hello itself. And I actually liked Lose Control in November 2015.

I know Virginia To Vegas did a complete copy of another song, but it is good and worthy of #22 because it is catchy and my radio stations play it a lot.

Hit-Bound
Clean Bandit/Louisa Johnson - Tears
Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex
Sum 41 - War
Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabelo - Bad Things
Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
Shawn Mendes - Mercy

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same with my mother, sister, father, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfathers, and great aunt. I don't know about my cousins.

      Delete
    2. that's why I like it so much. because I can never overplay it

      Delete