Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Summer Set (6) - Week 25 (EXPANSION)

I decided to just start of with 50 and stay that way so that I maintain a steady beat and so there are no complications when I add songs to the countdown. Here are the #31-#50 songs from last Sunday:

31. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
32. MAGIC!/Sean Paul - Lay You Down Easy
33. Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar
34. ZAYN - Like I Would
35. Iggy Azalea - Team
36. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday
37. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
38. MAGIC! - Red Dress
39. James Bay - Let It Go
40. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
41. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
42. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
43. AJR - I'm Not Famous
44. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
45. Elle King - America's Sweetheart
46. Ariana Grande - Into You
47. Troye Sivan - Youth
48. Alessia Cara - Wild Things
49. Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You
50. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You

No comments:

Post a Comment