Sunday 19 June 2016

The Summer Set (6) - Week 25

So! I hope you all understood the intro, because when anybody writes something they always think it is easy to understand, which I did. Please tell me if I was wrong. Anyway, in this post I will simply present to you the countdown and hit-bound, without the comments on debuts or the songs leaving or the colour code, because you have nothing to compare this countdown to. So let's head on right to it!

30. X Ambassadors - Unsteady
29. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!
28. Cold War Kids - First
27. Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me
26. DNCE - Toothbrush
25. Timeflies - Once In A While
24. Sonreal - Can I Get A Witness
23. Twenty One Pilots - Doubt
22. The Lumineers - Ophelia
21. Twenty One Pilots - Ride
20. Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
19. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around
18. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
17. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
16. Adele - I Miss You
15. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close
14. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
13. Halsey - Colours
12. Hailee Steinfield/DNCE - Rock Bottom
11. P!nk - Just Like Fire
10. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
9. All Time Low - Missing You
8. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself, And I
7. The Lonely Island/Adam Levine - I'm So Humble
6. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
5. Sia - Cheap Thrills
4. Ben Rector - Brand New
3. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
2. Alan Walker - Faded
1. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out [6th week at #1]

Hit-Bound
Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
Sia - Unstoppable
Desiigner - Panda
AJR - I'm Not Famous
Goo Goo Dolls - So Alive
Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You
Flume/Tove Lo - Say It

 

No comments:

Post a Comment