Friday 21 April 2017

Lana Del Rey/The Weeknd (1) - Week #16

I believe that this is the first debut at #1 I have ever had (except when I first started this chart on paper).

Nothing much happened this week in music though. Except Lady Gaga released her first good song in a while and Shawn Mendes CRASHED!!!

Exit:
The Weeknd/Lana Del Rey - Party Monster (#25)
Lindsey Stirling/Christina Perri - Brave Enough (#29)
Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs (#30)

30. Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical (#27)
29. The Head & The Heart - All We Ever Knew (#21)
28. Selena Gomez/Kygo - It Ain't Me (RE-ENTRY)
27. Sofia Carson/Alan Walker - Back To Beautiful (#28)
26. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#26)
25. Rag'n'Bone Man - Human 
24. Snakehips/MO - Don't Leave (#23)
23. Virginia To Vegas - Selfish (#18)
22. Ocean Park Standoff - Good News (#24)
21. Lindsey Stirling/ZZ Ward - Hold My Heart (#19)
20. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios (#10)
19. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#8)
18. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#20)
17. Halsey - Now Or Never (#12)
16. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (#17)
15. The Chainsmokers/Florida Georgia Line - Last Day Alive (#16)
14. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#7)
13.  Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (DEBUT)[lol]
12. Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfield - At My Best (#13)
11. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#14)
10. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#11)
9. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#9)
8. Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin (#3)
7. Nick Jonas/Nicki Minaj - Bom Bidi Bom (#5)
6. James Blunt - Bartender (#6)
5. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (#22)
4. The Weeknd - Reminder (#1)
3. Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (#2)
2. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#4)
1. Lana Del Rey/The Weeknd - Lust For Life (DEBUT)

Biggest jump of the week: Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (+17)
Biggest drop of the week: James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (-11)[This is for you, "."]

Hit-Bound
Little Mix/Machine Gun Kelly - No More Sad Songs
Hey Violet - Break My Heart
X Ambassadors - Hoping
Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Drake - Passionfruit
Courage My Love - Stereo
Walk Off The Earth - Fire In My Soul

Lady Gaga - Cure
Charli Puth - Attention
Stargate/P!nk/Sia - Waterfalls
K.Flay - Black Wave

6 comments:

  1. Why do you drop number nineteen down just because of.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't: Last week I listened to it a lot because of radio and consequently I realized how good of a song it was. This week I grew out of it a little bit. I still love it, though.

      Delete
    2. Please stop saying that songs drop or jump because of others' opinions. Personal charts don't work like that, it's supposed to be about the opinion of the person creating the chart.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. Hollow Man never jumped Down to #1 just because of . or similar, and I never had Say You Won't Let Go as the hot shot debut of one week and Heavydirtysoul leaving my countdown at #17 just because of ., you can't do that, basically.

      Delete
  2. What is your guys' opinion on Lust For Life?

    ReplyDelete