Thursday 6 April 2017

Zedd/Alessia Cara (2) - Week #14

I have one more day to go before my week off for Easter... al... most... there...

Halsey has announced an upcoming album! Hooray! I have loved Halsey forever. Her voice is so amazing! She was my favourite female artist at one point before Closer faded on me xP.

And I didn't realize that Mike Posner wound up with Blackbear to create a band called Mansionz until now.

Exits:
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#12)
Kaleo - Way Down We Go (#17)
Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore (#23)
Selena Gomez/Kygo - It Ain't Me (#26)
Sia - Never Give Up (#29)
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#30)

#1 song this week one year ago: Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (1)
#1 song last week: Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (1)

30. Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical (#27)
29. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#18)
28. The Weeknd/Lana Del Rey - Party Monster (#22)
27. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs (#28)
26. Ocean Park Standoff - Good News (#11)
25. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (RE-ENTRY)
24. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#24)
23. Snakehips/MO - Don't Leave (#20)
22. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#21)
21. The Head & The Heart - All We Ever Knew (#19)
20. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#15)
19. The Weeknd - Reminder (RE-ENTRY)
18. Lindsey Stirling/Christina Perri - Brave Enough (#8)
17. LP - Lost On You (#14)
16. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios (#10)
15. Halsey - Now Or Never (DEBUT)
14. Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (DEBUT)
13. Sofia Carson/Alan Walker - Back To Beautiful (#6)
12. Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfield - At My Best (#7)
11. Nick Jonas/Nicki Minaj - Bom Bidi Bom (#16)
10. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#5)
9. Lindsey Stirling/ZZ Ward - Hold My Heart (DEBUT)
8. Virginia To Vegas - Selfish (DEBUT)
7. Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (#25)
6. James Blunt - Bartender (#4)
5. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#13)
4. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#2)
3. Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin (#3)
2. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (#9)
1. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#1)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (+18)
Biggest Drop Of The Week: Ocean Park Standoff - Good News (+15)

Hit-Bound
Little Mix/Machine Gun Kelly - No More Sad Songs
Mansionz/G-Eazy - Wicked
Hey Violet - Break My Heart (#BraidMyHair)
X Ambassadors - Hoping
Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Drake - Passionfruit
Courage My Love - Stereo
Walk Off The Earth - Fire In My Soul
Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I have more page views from Russia than Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I guess people know you're Russian. :P

      Delete