Thursday 13 April 2017

The Weeknd (1) - Week #15

I believe this is the first time for me that a re-entry has hit #1.

I will not look at a computer all weekend so the countdown post will be out late. If you don't know (you don't), I am very religious, so I will be at church for half of Friday and Saturday, plus my cousins are coming so my Sunday is taken. Maybe on Monday I might be able to start the post but I don't expect to get it out before Wednesday.

I did have this whole week off, however, so this countdown is extremely accurate. There are some big jumps and drops because I was listening to music 24/7 this week.

So DNCE has a new song that is impossible to find. Has anyone found Kissing Strangers online?

Exits:
LP - Lost On You (#17)
Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#22)

#1 song this week one year ago: Twenty One Pilots - Doubt (2)
#1 song last week: Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (2)

30. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs (#27)[-3]
29. Lindsey Stirling/Christina Perri - Brave Enough (#18)[-11]
28. Sofia Carson/Alan Walker - Back To Beautiful (#13)[-15]
27. Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical (#30)[+3]
26. The Chainsmokes/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#29)[+3]
25. The Weeknd/Lana Del Rey - Party Monster (#28)[+3]
24. Ocean Park Standoff - Good News (#26)[+2]
23. Snakehips/MO - Don't Leave (#23)[+0]
22. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (DEBUT)
21. The Head & The Heart - All We Ever Knew (#21)[+0]
20. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony (#10)[-10]
19. Lindsey Stirling/ZZ Ward - Hold My Heart (#9)[-10]
18. Virginia To Vegas - Selfish (#8)[-10]
17. G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life (#2)[-15]
16. The Chainsmokers/Florida Georgia Line - Last Day Alive (DEBUT)
15. Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (#7)[-8]
14. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#4)[-10]
13. Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfield - At My Best (#12)[-1]
12. Halsey - Now Or Never (#15)[+3]
11. The Vamps/Matoma - All Night (#24)[+13]
10. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios (#16)[+6}
9. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#1)[-8]
8. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#25)[+17]
7. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul (#20)[+13]
6. James Blunt - Bartender (#6)[+0]
5. Nick Jonas/Nicki Minaj - Bom Bidi Bom (#11)[+6]
4. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#5)[+1]
3. Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin (#3)[+0]
2. Aaron Carter - Sooner Or Later (#15)[+13]
1. The Weeknd - Reminder (#19)[+18]

Biggest jump of the week: The Weeknd - Reminder (+18)
Biggest drop of the week: G-Eazy/Kehlani - Good Life; Sofia Carson/Alan Walker - Back To Beautiful (-15)

Total spots jumped and dropped: +101

Hit-Bound:
Little Mix/Machine Gun Kelly - No More Sad Songs
Hey Violet - Break My Heart
X Ambassadors - Hoping
Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
Drake - Passionfruit
Courage My Love - Stereo
Walk Off The Earth - Fire In My Soul

(?) DNCE - Kissing Strangers (?)

3 comments:

  1. Kissing Strangers is out in other parts of the world today and will be out worldwide on Friday. It features Nicki Minaj.

    #7 and #8 jumping into the top 10 is a good and bad thing...it cancels each other out.

    ReplyDelete